Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Offseason

I have some pretty big things coming up over the next month and a half, priorities that trump working on the blog, so I'm going to be taking the Baby Heisman into an "offseason" as a daily blog. I was hoping to keep things going for another week or so, but as you've probably noticed, posts have dwindled a bit in the past few days, and it's not for a lack of things TO post, just finding the time to do it.

I just don't want this blog to turn into some cutsey thing filled with quick-post things like silly YouTube clips, and that's what it'll become if I don't take the time to run it right.

I still plan to post, just not a regular, daily basis. There will still be show reviews, hopefully some MP3 playlists along the way. Think of them as voluntary offseason minicamps if, like me, you want to take the whole football analogy of this blog beyond your actual love of football.

I'll keep you guys posted on how the offseason goes.

-Jeremy
B.H.

No comments: