Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Coming tomorrow: Best of the Season

So, depending on what calendar you ask, today or tomorrow is the first day of spring. But my calendar says tomorrow is the equinox, so I'm picking that day to roll out the first installment of a new segment on Baby Heisman: The Best of the Season.


I'll pick the best albums from the winter season (in keeping with the football theme). I'll have a most valuable player, most improved player, draft bust and many more, plus a playlist with my Top 10 plays of the season.

For the Internet seekers and blog junkies, there won't be many surprises. But Baby Heisman was created in part for music fans looking to bridge the gap between the mainstream and the underground. I hope this feature, which presents what I think is the strongest music of the past three months, will be a way to bridge that gap.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: